Thanks!

When I started this blog, it was a sort of "message in a bottle" thrown into cyberspace kind of thing; a way of connecting with non-Spanish-speaking people from around the world.  I also wanted to give it more of an international flavor, as opposed to my other two blogs; one on law and language (Derecho y escritura) and the other on a potpourri of subjects (Medinadas).  Little did I suspect that people from different parts of the globe would read it.

So, it was a big and pleasant surprise to find out that I have readers in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, China and Vietnam, among other countries.  I suppose that they are somewhat curious about this blog from a place that is just a dot on the map to most of the world.  It could very well be that they find it amusing and - I hope - an interesting departure from other points of view on the Internet.

In any case, I'm grateful to have all of you as my readers, even if you choose to remain silent.  Should you like to get in touch with me privately, you may do so at lic_medina@hotmail.com or albertomedinacarrero@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgian Buggery

Chinese Capitalism

No Honor