The Book of Stupid

One of those small and cheap airlines had ham and bacon baguettes on board a flight from Israel to England, so some passengers - maybe all - went hungry for the 4 1/2 hour flight. Now, I would've loved to be on that flight, because, on this part of the world, airlines offer very little by way of food, and what they do serve is not very good.

I've never seen the connection between religion and food. Ever since I was boy in grade school at a Catholic school, I never understood what eating had to do with what you believed or your relationship with God. At 61, I still don't understand it. Furthermore, I don't care. If you're dumb enough to restrict what you eat according to some ancient book written for reasons that may have been valid then but no longer apply, you deserve to go hungry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgian Buggery

Hear, Hear!

Chinese Capitalism