I've Seen This Movie Before

Call me crazy, conspiracy freak or just paranoid, but I would bet my bottom dollar that some way, somehow, the U.S. government is behind these protests against the Bolivian government of Evo Morales. I won't go as far as saying that they are fully staged by the Americans, but history teaches us that, whenever there is trouble in a country whose regime is unfriendly to the U.S., sooner or later, we find out that the Americans were there as "advisers" or funneled money to support the opposition.

So, mark my words: those miners, Indians and, right now, policemen and their wives making all this trouble are directly or indirectly being supported by the U.S. government, that will do anything to get rid of Evo Morales in Bolivia, Rafael Correa in Ecuador and Hugo Chávez in Venezuela, because his cancer is not doing the job fast enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgian Buggery

The Mutiny That Should Have Been

Hear, Hear!