I'll Stick with the Japanese.

It seems that all that American gloating over Toyota's and other Japanese car makers' misfortunes has been a little premature, considering the major problems closer to home. While Toyota sales have dropped 14% in the U.S., Chrysler, once one of the Big Three, is experiencing a 44% drop. The company is barely surviving on fleet sales and rentals, hardly a solid basis for its business.

The fact of the matter is that, in spite of all its recent troubles, Japanese cars have an excellent track record on all aspects. American cars, on the other hand, are, on the whole, a shoddy piece of work, not worth paying your hard-earned money for them.

The last decent medium - priced American car I owned was a 1965 Chevy II. Later on, I had a couple of American cars that were junk. Then, I discovered the Japanese cars, and I haven't looked back since.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgian Buggery

Hear, Hear!

Chinese Capitalism