"Smoke Gets [on] My [Nerves]"

A British study suggests that exposure to second-hand smoke also affects mental health significantly. High concentration of certain substances in cigarettes in the blood and elsewhere in the human body causes distress that alters mood and behavior.

I agree 100%. Every time I'm around someone who is smoking, I get this urge to strangle that person, especially if it happens at a restaurant, which it still does in Europe, as I recently found out in Spain. Also, I feel compelled to run away as quickly as possible, even if I haven't paid the check. The idea that God should strike that person dead on the spot also crosses my mind.

So, yeah, second - hand smoke affects my mental health...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgian Buggery

The Mutiny That Should Have Been

Hear, Hear!