«Merde!»

By the looks of it, the Americans must think that France is full of terrorists. Intercepting more than 70 million phone calls in a month has to mean that the U.S. is convinced that the French spend most of their time plotting against the rest of the world. When you add to that the spying in Brazil, Mexico and God knows where else, you have to conclude that Washington has become paranoid, seeing enemies everywhere.

I always believed that I must be under surveillance, on account of this and my other blogs in which I'm critical of the U.S. I now know that I am, given the fact that my daughter lives in Paris, and we talk on the phone every week.

Merde!

Comments

  1. We may call it the "J. Edgar Hoover Syndrome," a sort of paranoia that leads to that kind of indiscriminate spying. Shame on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Belgian Buggery

Hear, Hear!

Chinese Capitalism